top of page

Accident Reports

You can purchase your accident report at City Hall, 202 3rd Ave. East, if they occur within the city limits.


When you come to City Hall to pick up an accident report, you will be asked the following questions:

  1. Did the accident happen in the city limits of Oneonta?

  2. Did the accident happen on the highway or parking lot?

  3. What date did the accident happen?

  4. Who is the person who had the accident?

These questions will help us locate your accident report quickly. If you pay with cash or check with proper ID, the accident report will cost $10 each. If you pay with a credit or debit card the report will cost $13 each.

If the accident happen outside the city limits and the county wrote the report up, contact the Blount County Sheriff's Office at (205) 625-4127.

If the accident happen outside the city limits and a state trooper wrote the report up go online to the Alabama Department of Public Safety's website.

You can obtain "incident reports" from the Oneonta Police Department.

bottom of page