top of page
By signing below you waive the City of Oneonta, its employees, agents and/or representatives from any liability for damage to your sculpture, your property or your belongings attached to the sculpture you submit.You are also agreeing to the following:
• All materials used must be safe, durable, weatherproof and legal.
• No jagged or dangerously sharp shapes.
• No imagery or subject matter that would be considered offensive by a majority of people.
• No sculptures taller than 6 feet and no wider than 5 square feet.
• Sculpture should not be top-heavy and must be able to stand alone and withstand winds.
• No live fire.
• Sculptures must be installed and removed by the artist and removed by the date instructed.
bottom of page